• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

whats your preferred navigation, Sprint or Google?

i am a fan of the sprint nav. mostly because I've never had a problem with it since i started using it on my blackberry so I've never felt the need to use Google nav.

latitude is kinnnd of creepy though...i found that under the maps icon on my phone. not sure how i feel about having my location tracked so I shut it off. :(

Yup. I shut latitude off real quick...and it actually drains battery if you have it on, as well.

Upvote 0
It's not about avioding the highway. It's about adapting to a change and re-routing efficiently.

Google and Sprint seem to always want to bring me back to the originally planned route longer than Garmin. When it is clear (after a few miles of driving) that I am not going to turn around, the Garmin is usually first to adapt and select a new route

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones