• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WHEN!!! I have been waiting patiently! For months!!!

WAITING & WAITING & WAITING but had to buy iPhone 4! When will AT&T..
I have been waiting very patiently and new droids get released every 2 months on verizon!! I want the Droid 2 that's coming or even the Droid X on AT&T? Samsung sucks and I refuse to buy it . So can anyone tell me when I will see the Android 2 or X or something better on AT&T? Has anyone heard if there is anything in the works for AT&T that will have a huge screen that's clear like this IPhone 4 with all the things I love about the Droid X ?? I am getting teAdy to jump ship but I can't since my wife would never leave her IPhone . Anyone have info to make me feel better? Thanks alot

No one forced you to use or buy the iPhone. You made that choice yourself...personally I always want the best.and nicest things but I'm not going to buy something I know I don't really want , but you chose to do so. After doing my research I went with the Aria. Sure specs don't seem the best but don't knock it til you try it. I love it,.runs.smooth and I don't need a purse to carry it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones