• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

When will 4.0.5 be released?

Not to be a Debby Downer but I think VZW doesn't give a rat's **** about us Nexus users. We're going to have to work together with the Dev community to keep us posted on updates.

Ding Ding Ding....We have a winner, or winner winner chicken dinner!!
Guess Well just have to wait on what ever is next....Jellybean I think?

Rock on
Billd

Upvote 0
The Google Tablet will launch with Jelly Bean, and that means it's a safe bet we'll be on Jelly Bean sooner rather than later. The way the updates have been (and with such limited devices having ICS), it's almost beginning to seem like ICS was a beta release for Jelly Bean.

Upvote 0
I don't think that there will be a 4.0.5. We're too close to the next release. I project that 4.1 Jelly Bean will be on Galaxy Nexus custom ROMs around mid-August. Verizon will release Jelly Bean on the Nexus....

:turtle:

Well, I don't expect Nexus will EVER get it via OTA. Verizon will want to sell us NEW phones with Jelly Bean on it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones