• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

When you order this phone through a Verizon employee in the store...

that does suck, you are paying interest (if it's a credit card) on something you don't even have yet. Businesses do not HAVE to do this this way. i ordered some parts from Pioneer for a cd player months ago, the lady specifically said the parts are backordered for 6-8 weeks, the order is in and we will charge your card once the parts are ready to be shipped out in 8 weeks so you don't have interest build on parts not shipped yet which I thought was really fair of them to do

Upvote 0
mine is being shipped to my house, not store. only thing that is kind of bummer is it sounds like you can't cancel even before it ships and even if you return it unopened they charge $35 restocking fee. again, they said this up front and I kind of got antsy for a new phone, but would like to try the ally for the physical keyboard aspect. also not sure about sense vs plain droid os.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones