• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where do I buy android 2.2?

I read "buy 2.2", then saw runescape... just for shits and giggles, I'm gonna try to run runescape on my Evo now.

Thankfully, it won't run. Now, seriously, I have to ask, how old are you exactly??

I thought the exact same thing.

I'm confused why you would even WANT to play Runescape on a phone. The UI isn't particularly mobile friendly.... :D

Upvote 0
Still haven't answered my borderline jackass question (sorry, I just HAVE to know at this point), how old are you? If you're not willing to give an exact age, between what two numbers? Like... 10-15?

If you want to play java games (even ones like runescape...) a phone isn't really an option at this point. Maybe in about 5-6 years once the phones are running like our desktop computers are now, but not at this time. You'd be best off with something like an Asus Eee PC. Really cheap, and it'll do simple things like java based games.... like runescape....

Seriously though, how old are you? I just have to know, it's kind of killing me inside. You do REALIZE that these phones are made for more than just playing games on, right? Their main focus is connecting you to anything you need to get stuff done.... like doing email, threaded text messaging... the little stuff like the full HTML browser capability and whatnot is just on-top to make productivity easier and faster. It's main intent isn't to provide a platform for games with some actual use spinkled on top.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones