• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where To Buy...

wildneg

Lurker
Feb 22, 2009
Both T-mobile refuse to sell me just the phone. I have to buy the 'data plan' at one store, and the other said the manager told him they can't sell the phone to a NON T-mobile customer.

I want to buy it, get it unlocked, and use AT&T. Anywhere online (reputable) that I can buy a new phone which includes everything you get from the store? Let me know... Thanks.

Kevin

i bought mine from t mobile store and i'm not a tmobile customer. All you have to do is find someone who is a tmobile customer and buy it under their account. It does not affect them in anyway , you're just purchasing a phone under their account. i have it with at&t now. Just give them that person's phone number and name and they will sell you the phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones