• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

which color is the best?

Just going by the pictures the grey E8 looks more premium, maybe the white one.

I have been using the HTC One E8 for the past week and so far it's been great. I have a white version and I still think it looks great. Very clean look.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones