• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which microsd do you suggest me?

umby75

Dec 12, 2011
Hi, I have got my Note 4 rooted phone.
I use external microsd card as internal card for some apps to free the memory.
Now I have a Kingston 64Gb class 10 Uhs 1.
I wonder if I use a 128Gb class 10 Uhs 3 can I get some good results compared at my current situation except the size?
I know that Uhs 3 is made for camera transfer, etc. but normally I don't use video in high resolution.
Second question: can my note 4 read up to 128Gb as maximum size?
Thanks..

More memory will allow more info to be saved or stored. If you want faster memory, more memory, just do some research or read reviews on Micro SD memory US -ll is fast enough for 4k but if you're not using HD resolution video recording, I really don't know what you want to accomplish as 64 gb is more than plenty for the average data storage most people would need.
As for your Note 4, why don't you simply google.... Note 4 specifications.....you should find the maximum memory supported.

P.S. A rooted phone with faster memory won't give you faster speed or better performance unless you're using it for high speed recording and playback of high resolution video. It won't provide jet fuel for your phone or the phone service you have.

Reactions: umby75
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones