• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Which rubber or silicone case

I just purchased the high-gloss silicone case Saturday evening. I don't think it's thick at all, but it's just rubbery enough to protect the casing. It fits in the Verizon leather pouch albeit a bit snugly. The only negative for me is that my hands are oily, so I have the same problem with the high-gloss case that I have with my screen -- I'm constantly having to wipe it clean. So ... as much as I like it, I'll probably get another case (maybe Seidio or Otterbox). It's one thing to wipe off the screen, but it's another having to wipe down the entire phone every time. (I also wish the phone had a cover for the camera!) :)

Reactions: Order No.925
Upvote 0
I purchased this one for my DX as well but didnt think about how much thicker it would make the phone. What are your opinions on it? Take into consideration that I WILL be keeping the phone in my pocket. Too thick or do u think I will be okay?
I keep it in my pocket with the high gloss verizon case. It doesn't feel much thicker, not enough to bother me while it's in my pocket anyway.

Reactions: Order No.925
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones