• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which tablet: Sony Z4 vs Samsung S2 vs Huawei M2?

mystvearn

Android Enthusiast
Jun 7, 2010
MY
Hi,

My phone is a note 3. I use the s pen a lot for Onenote and taking meeting minutes. I would like a good tablet which I can highlight pdf naturally. With xodo docs and use onenote on a bigger screen.

I bought my wife a note 10.1 (2015), however Samsung no longer makes high end notenote products. Are pen and Android tablets no longer in trend? I see lots of windows x with stylus support. I am not that keen to get a Surface Pro since I already have a laptop. Also 12" is too big. I used my wife's note and that felt heavy. I did try my mum's Samsung tab s 8.0. That is quite nice. Also the included cover from Samsung is thin enough that it is not a chore to use.

My ideal tablet would be a Samsung tab s with stylus. No product exits. I was contemplating on getting a Chuwi 12" dual boot tablet, however I feel that 12" is too big. The note 10.1 is heavy for prolong use. I kind of like the yoga tablet. However the pro version price is too steep and I don't need the projector. I don't need a camera on the tablet as it kind of pointless. The pixel c is also out of the question since it is not sold officially in my country.

Maybe I should get a tablet and a separate stylus?

I think you are going to need to visit www.swappa.com and find a very nice used Samsung that fits your needs.

Sorry about that. I am in Malaysia, so that may be a problem. Nvidia tablets are not sold locally here, so prices are slightly steep since it needs to be imported in.

Which of these three tablets is the best?
http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=5823&idPhone3=7438&idPhone2=7854

Cheapest Huawei RM1800, S2 RM 1999 and Z4 RM 2800

Is Huawei Emotion UI good? How good it is at updates?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones