• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who can make my app?

cyprusx

Jan 22, 2012
Hey guys im new to this forum and not sure where to post this. I run a small YouTube channel and I want to pay someone to make a VERY simple app for my YouTube channel. All the app does is you select a couple options then it displays an image that I have created.

Is anyone here interested or know anyone who is?

Hey guys im new to this forum and not sure where to post this. I run a small YouTube channel and I want to pay someone to make a VERY simple app for my YouTube channel. All the app does is you select a couple options then it displays an image that I have created.

Is anyone here interested or know anyone who is?

need more details man, are the options fixed or do they change? and what about the source of the picture, and what does this have to do with your YouTube channel?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones