• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why didn't I get the OTA update?

wallyy

Jan 24, 2010
I tried firmware update too and said there's nothing. My brother has the Hero too and I remember last week I believe he told me this update showed up on his notifications bar at the top, and I had no idea what he was talking about. Assuming that was the .6 OTA, why didn't anything show up on mine? Also, if in case I did get it, how do I know?

Thanks in advance.

I tried firmware update too and said there's nothing. My brother has the Hero too and I remember last week I believe he told me this update showed up on his notifications bar at the top, and I had no idea what he was talking about. Assuming that was the .6 OTA, why didn't anything show up on mine? Also, if in case I did get it, how do I know?

Thanks in advance.

Its software, not firmware.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones