• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Why do i have two sms notification icons? ????

This is so annoying! I cannot get rid of it! If I turn off notifications and my phone is on silent I have to go through a process just to check! I am up for suggestions and can use all the info available on this issue! Has it happened to you? This is a new phone! I just got it today my replacement to the one with a camera button that had too many multi functions!

This is so annoying! I cannot get rid of it! If I turn off notifications and my phone is on silent I have to go through a process just to check! I am up for suggestions and can use all the info available on this issue! Has it happened to you? This is a new phone! I just got it today my replacement to the one with a camera button that had too many multi functions!

did u click on the icon and drag it down, it should show you what messages are there and maybe that way you can clear them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones