• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why do people blare music?

Well i guess i am one of the teens he is talking about being 17, i am constantly on my ipod touch....

So yeah i'm guilty of this lol

My mom always says she hears me before seeing me lol

guess its a global thing with us teens haha

Ipod Touch doesn't have built in speakers.

For those of you into acting a fool in public.. we should all get togehter and do this, Pardon the low quality
YouTube - Family Guy: safety dance

Anyway.. I do understand the people are trying to talk and hear music... as toasty was talking about.

I am actually considering getting a Cowon J3 soon... So.. yeah.. if I decide to go walking down the street... I would have a 300$ Media player a 160$ set of headphones.. (I got em on sale.. for 90$ but, they are msrp 160$)

So thats 460$ for my portable bug no one else sound system.. Vs.. their single stereo that came from the factory and 35$ P.A. horn..

God I hate some people x.x

Upvote 0
lol @the cholo

i used to dress and act like a CHOLA

lol now im a preppy Holister girl

but seriously it is to show off. I mean if you heard something loud chances are you are going to look and see what it was.

the music is loud and if its a song everybody knows and gets crunk to then heads are going to turn(especially if the guy is driving a nice car)

lol yes i am one of "THOSE" girls lol

I agree with you, partially - to show off your good stereo system or the music you like.

But I also disagree because I will blare music really loud more so when there aren't people around to piss off - like if I am alone on a side street, in a rural area, or on the highway.

I just love really loud music and the feeling of it coursing through my veins with the wind blowing in my face and the smell of fresh air.

Mmmm.. Yum. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones