• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why does yahoo never work

Droidunited

Apr 18, 2013
I'm pretty smart when it comes to using Smartphones, and I've had a few friends and family members complain to me about their yahoo emails and how they are always being signed out of it. And sometimes they can't even log back into it on the default app. Sometimes I recommend that they just change their password and that does the trick. So my question is..Does everyone come across these issues with Yahoo? I'm thinking it's more of a yahoo email service issue than it is with smartphones.

Yahoo Mail and updates have been stable for me in at least the last six months. I have 3 email accounts and am always signed in. I use a galaxy wifi only tablet formerly 3.2, updated to 4.1.2. Emails are pushed when wifi is on. No problems deleting. In one of the updates, the conversation mode was added. I switched the conversation setting off and it disappeared; I have no way to turn conversation back on, but I don't mind.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones