• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wi-fi problem on Viewpad7... please help

I've had my Viewpad7 for about a month, and I've had no problems until now.

Over the last week, the wifi signal strength has slowly declined, and now it can no longer log into my home network (or any network as far as I know), as of yesterday.

The network itself is fine, and all my other wireless devices have no problem. In the wireless management menu on the Viewpad, it says under the network name "Not in Range" even though it is well within range.

Help! I don't want my shiny new toy to stop working.

------
Brad
------

well, sorry to tell you that.. I guess it is a common hardware problem.. I just got my viewpad in Egypt and found that wifi receiver is very weak and sensitive if someone stood between the Vpad and the router this effect the signal.
I thought it is a problem with my unit so i went to replace but found that the other unit at the store its box has the same problem :(
I'm sadly returning the device tomorrow ..
I hope you still have that chance ..
John

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones