• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wife's Dinc has new Market!!!

Went to install an app for the wife on her Dinc and to my surprise she has the new Market! Asked her if she got any notification of a upgrade and she said no. When I activated her phone couple of weeks ago, she had the old market.

So I guess when it comes to the X it will update automatically? I know we can install the update manually, but im a little jealous that she got it first and she don't even like to download apps.

We'll guess i'll update manually so I can have the new market. Kinda like to wait and get it when its pushed, u know like getting a early surprise Christmas gift! Tis the season! :D

Wow, is it that exciting to get the new market?

Yes it is! Any real tech head like myself will tell you any update is exciting no matter how small it is. Matter of fact their was a whole thread talking about the new Market and how to manually install it and it was a popular thread. So yea I would say its that important.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones