• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Wifi connection

No i didn't debrand it , ya it is an orange branded handset but unlock

1) Try shutting down the phone removing the battery, put the battery back in & turn your phone on.
2) If that doesn't work then try a factory reset, try to back up your apps & settings first though.
Hopefully the first one will work as the second is a bit more drastic.
Settings/privacy/factory reset

Upvote 0
I have done that but of no avails.

N:B: While surfing the forum i have read that after creating the coldcard if we see the contents there will be two folders, LOST_DIR and media. Today while connecting my phone to my pc as a hard drive i can see these two folders on my SDCard which was supplied when i bought the phone. This means that the phone was already debranded when i bought it. As i have said earlier it is an unlock phone but with an Orange Logo at the back of the phone and there are no orange logo when power on the the phone.I was thinking to use this card and flash my desire with a rom. I have read somewhere that we should flash it with a debranded rom. please can someone told me or give me a link where i can found the undranded rom. If i use this (RUU_Bravo_HTC_WWE_1.21.405.2_Radio_32.36.00.28U_4. 06.00.02_2_release_126984_signed.ex - xda-developers. Is it ok

Upvote 0
I have done that but of no avails.

N:B: While surfing the forum i have read that after creating the coldcard if we see the contents there will be two folders, LOST_DIR and media. Today while connecting my phone to my pc as a hard drive i can see these two folders on my SDCard which was supplied when i bought the phone. This means that the phone was already debranded when i bought it. As i have said earlier it is an unlock phone but with an Orange Logo at the back of the phone and there are no orange logo when power on the the phone.I was thinking to use this card and flash my desire with a rom. I have read somewhere that we should flash it with a debranded rom. please can someone told me or give me a link where i can found the undranded rom. If i use this (RUU_Bravo_HTC_WWE_1.21.405.2_Radio_32.36.00.28U_4. 06.00.02_2_release_126984_signed.ex - xda-developers. Is it ok

Turn of your phone & turn back on while holding the back key, the screen that comes up will give you the hboot version if it is 0.75xxxxxx or 0.80xxxxx then that rom should work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones