1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

wifi connectivity loopSupport

1. dopfel

dopfel Member

I have noticed with certain wifi protection setups my phone will go into a never ending loop of obtaining address, connecting then disconnecting and starting over again with authenticating, obtaining address, connecting ect. Is this a common bug? My sister recently changed her wifi security type but left the password the same and now it does this. Any help other than asking her to change it back as I don't think she should have to, if her iPhone can connect without any hiccups my Droid should be able to. It seems like if I have the password my phone should be able to connect without problems. I have tried deleting her network and reinstalling but no luck

Advertisement
    :
  2. lostlaker24

lostlaker24 Well-Known Member

Mine does the same with my home network. I just turn WiFi off for a few
    and try again. Had to do it this morning. My work connection has never given me a issue. The home network is WPA protected not sure about work as I am out or range.
  3. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

There is a setting that makes it not connect to weak or slow wifi connections. Sometimes unchecking that helps. Sometimes not ;)
  4. dopfel

dopfel Member

Yeah sometimes it will tell me that but the signal isn't weak it is very strong
  5. arej00dazed

arej00dazed Active Member

I get the same damn problem and its annoying as hell!!! It doesn't matter is he signal is weak or strong.