• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Will not turn on, will not respond to charger

swetm222

Lurker
Apr 1, 2011
Just this morning i grabbed for my liquid E its turned off, I tried to turn it on it won't respond when i try the power button. first thing i tried was take the battery out and put it back, still nothing no response form the phone at all, i tried to restore from instructions i read in another thread, I did power + vol down + camera, it vibed and showed droid next to "!" couldnt get any further, I havent been able to get back to this screen, any ideas? I dont wanna turf this fone.

Hey guys it's been a while since i was on here. I have acer liquid e for about a year, im on my second one the first one i had was DOA in one day. Anyways Fido replaced the phone with a new one.

Now I have a new problem like these guys in here. It turns on without a problem get pass all the screens and then it says please need to plug in a charger i do that but it does not seem to work as it keeps asking me to plug in my charger. Plus the touch screen does not work also. Tried a hard reset but still does the same thing.

Does anyone know whats the warranty on these phones?

Thanks.

Don.

Upvote 0
hey guys, yesterday out of no where my phone started turning on and off just like that... the battery was low so i thought it was nothing and just left it... later on got home pluged it in was working fine charging then again while on charger started the same thing on and off... now it wont turn on.. assuming the battery is dead and wont charge.. the phones stock only thing is its unlocked for different carriers was originally fido..
tryed the 3 button thing.. nothing tryed hard reset but nothing comes up on screen.. any suggestions would be great..
just depressing perfect phone dont even play with it and now i can use it..
can unlocking it have something to do with this problem?

thanks corey

oh and when i try the button thing it will vibe but no screen

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones