inittowinit Active Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. pkmn760

pkmn760 Well-Known Member

what issues?

3. Reaver

Reaver Well-Known Member

+1.

Can you elaborate on the issues you are having:confused: Are you having the same exact issues described in the article?
    I haven't encountered any, but that could just be me.

4. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

The only fix I would like to see is the sync issue. Ever since 2.2 I notice the sync icon in the notification bar all the time.

5. Proph

Proph Well-Known Member

i have noticed this also, never saw it in 2.1 other than maybe a quick flash but now i see it 50% of the time when i unlock the phone. you can't tell me that it is checking for new mail exactly everytime i am unlocking the phone. whats funny is i am not quite sure what it is "syncing" since right after i see it i got the mail client and they haven't been updated in 10 or so minutes and i haven't messed with anything else. is it gmail/calandar related?

6. inittowinit

inittowinit Active Member This Topic's Starter

The main issue I have is the calendar edit issue. I use calendar pad and when I select an event it goes to the native calendar. You cannot edit the event from this screen (no edit option under menu). You have to go to the agenda view and long press on an event for it to work. I use Google calendars by the way.