will this help?

Last Updated:

1. gameday26

gameday26 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

im having some major battery problems, like less than 6 hours per charge. but i am a super heavy user of games/internet / text/ music ... my phone is rarely off (i did all the syncing tricks and the cdma and the charge and recharge things)

however i am still having some problems with only getting 6 hours of battery life. this is probly normal for how much i use it so im not to upset, but im always looking to improve.

enough backround, my question is will disabling launcher pro dramaticaly improve my battery life?

Advertisement
  2. pwnst*r

pwnst*r Well-Known Member

Disable it and see.

3. ThatNewAndroidGuy

ThatNewAndroidGuy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I'm sorry lol, but if you have to ask someone to see if disabling something would work or not. You should just do it. Also there's a million other battery related threads, search or ask in one of them. I wonder how many pages we are at now hmmm.....

4. pingpongboss

pingpongboss Well-Known Member

Try my battery saving tutorial! http://androidforums.com/all-things...erflock-disabler-save-battery-underclock.html

5. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Update the phone's software. The latest update DRAMATICALLY improved my battery. I couldn't get a full day before, now I can go 2-3 days without charging once.