• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Will we be able to adjust the camera's FLASH intensity?

Lefort1

Android Enthusiast
Apr 23, 2010
I'm not sure if this has been done on the other Android phones, but since people are mentioning the flash tends to be too strong at distances less than 4ft. is there any way to turn the intensity down?

I'm not sure if there's an app/hack for that or if it's simply not possible to control that within Android at all.

I'm not sure if this has been done on the other Android phones, but since people are mentioning the flash tends to be too strong at distances less than 4ft. is there any way to turn the intensity down?

I'm not sure if there's an app/hack for that or if it's simply not possible to control that within Android at all.

my lumix digital camera has a great flash, but when i do macro shots the flash is waaaay too strong.

I use a piece of tissue paper or sometimes just a piece of white paper to defuse the light.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones