Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRAZYISH

CRAZYISH Well-Known Member

nice job thanx eye
    eyebeam likes this.
  2. Shorte85

Shorte85 Well-Known Member

Anyone think they could possibly create a few different pretty awesome looking red eyed tree frog wallpapers? I'm definitely interested.

The wallpapers will be used for my Droid Incredible in case you needed to know.
  3. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Sure, I'd guess I can come up with something for that one. I'm a little busy today, but I still should have something for you by tonight. Tomorrow at the latest. Check back. Go Vikes!!!
  4. Kaessa

Kaessa Well-Known Member

I added a bunch of frog wallpapers to my wallpaper list, if you want to go check them out. They're toward the end of the list.
    miyooper and eyebeam like this.
  5. Kaessa

Kaessa Well-Known Member

Oops... Just realized I only did 3 of them, and then went to bed. I'll finish the other 7 I downloaded in a few minutes.
  6. cynbad

cynbad Active Member

Eyebeam...just found this thread today, wow! I grabbed the pink hello kitty Droid girl and I love it! Thank you so much for all your time!
    eyebeam likes this.
  7. eyebeam

@ Kaessa -

Thanks for posting those up.

@ Shorte85 -

I'll still make you a custom one anyway. Options never hurt, right?

@ Cynbad -

Great, glad you found one of mine you like. If you want anything more custom just let me know.
  8. GeeOh

GeeOh Member

Burning Question

What Font is used for the word " Android " in the lettering

I have a few ideas
    But need the font name to start em going..Anyone?.... Please
  9. eyebeam

First, just so you know, we're not supposed to use the Android font according to Google. Just saying, you know?

Now, I usually cut/paste the letters from something else. But when I do need to type it out, I've used "BN 3rd Place". It's not perfect, but it's darn close.

Link -
    BN 3rd Place Font | dafont.com

Good luck!
  10. Shorte85

@ Kaessa - Thanks, I'll have to keep those in mind. :)

@ eyebeam
    - I would highly appreciate it! :)
  11. eyebeam

Ok Shorte, here's my best try at this one. Hope you like it. Let me know.

To save it at the full 960x800, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button on the page to email it to your phone.

Click the pic ↓
    [​IMG]
    twospirits likes this.
  12. Shorte85

Thank you, that looks so awesome! WOW!

Now I hate to ask this after you made this. Which I'm definitely using, however I am very curious... Do you make Android Themes? If so, happen to plan on making a frog theme? HA HA HA HA :p
    eyebeam likes this.
  13. eyebeam

Sorry, but at this time I'm not making complete themes. I'm kept plenty busy just doing these, thanks! :);) Seriously, it basically comes down to the same reason I don't charge for these (I certainly would want to for a whole theme) - I use other peoples stuff as elements in these so I don't think of them as completely my own work.

But glad you like the wallpaper, and let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.
  14. Shorte85

Thanks, your a savior of me having to make one... especially since I'm being totally lazy right now ha.... just excited to get my phone tomorrow (technically today since I haven't slept yet....)... :D
  15. eyebeam

Got a quick re-size request via PM. Here it is.

To save it at the full 960x800, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button on the page to email it to your phone.

Click the pic ↓
    [​IMG]
    MahaloCat and twincitiesjhawk like this.

16. That's Kansas City if anyone was wondering..... Thanks for creating this!
  17. MahaloCat

MahaloCat Well-Known Member

Thought I recognized Union Station and the KC power and light building in the back!
  18. tamosaur

tamosaur Well-Known Member

i've been using this http://i56.tinypic.com/2hg6x37.jpg as my wallpaper but it is not the best quality =\ .. is there any way to make it sharper/look better/high definition? any help will be greatly appreciated! and thank you in advance!
  19. eyebeam

Possibly. First, what phone is this for? Also, can you give me any info on what this is from (show, comic, artist), so that I can look for a larger, sharper version of it?

Edit - Ok, so as you know, that image is really too small and not high enough resolution to make the best wallpaper. Without more info (to tey to find a better version), this is pretty much as good as I can get it. Sorry it's not better.

Click the pic ↓
    [​IMG]
    tamosaur likes this.
  20. tamosaur

tamosaur Well-Known Member

This is for the mytouch 4g and it is a painting by an artist named Kurt Halsey. I think the painting is called "when we sparkle i just glow". I tried googling larger versions of it but I think that was the best one. I'm not completely sure though.
    Thank you for your help!
  21. eyebeam

See my edited post above.

You're right. I can't find a better version either. I did the best I could with that one. Again, sorry I can't do more.
    tamosaur likes this.
  22. Bunka526

Bunka526 Member

Hi I'm new to these forums and this is great! I have been trying to make wallpapers for my phone for a while and don't have the time or the money to buy the fancy picture editors.

I have a couple I have been trying. I'm into our local hockey team right now. I will list them below.

I'm a firefighter and have been trying to make our fire department patch in some sort of flames. You all have fun with the fire stuff!

I have a T-mobile MyTouch 3G. Can't wait to see them Thanks!

Attached Files:

23. eyebeam

Welcome to AF!

The hockey one I can do something with, as I found a larger image to use. I'll get started on that. Should have something for you later today.

The fire dept. patch is really too small and low-res for me to do much with without it looking really bad. Sorry. Any way you can get a larger, sharper pic of the patch to me?
  24. eyebeam

@ Bunka -

Ok, so I was trying a few things out for this one and this just sort of happened. I liked the simple, clean look of it, so what the hell, here it is. If you wanted something more extensive I can do that too. Let me know what you think of it.

Click the pic ↓
    [​IMG]
    Bunka526 likes this.
  25. racechik

racechik Member

i was wondering can you make me a iowa hawkeye theme for my samsung acclaim from us cellular
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.