• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Windows 7 and the 911 Upgrade...

Jedstah

Jan 20, 2010
I've been waiting since January for the SD cards to upgrade both my HTC Magic, and Dream handsets. Tweeted to RogersMary, who had the OoTP call me, and they essentially told me to wait, or go to a Rogers store and get them to do the upgrade for me and that she didn't know how long it was going to take my order was shipped.

Anyone else having issues with the same thing?

Apparently there is an updated version of HTC Sync for Windows 7 that was not part of the files Rogers made available on their site.

You need to get the updated version of HTC sync from the HTC site. Also, the method used for Windows 7 requires you to put the update files on your SD card and install them one after the other.

I know there are instructions in this sub-forum somewhere, I don't have the time to search for them at the moment.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones