• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wipe Data before Fro Yo OTA?

Restore manually or however way you want to. Re-add all your stuff if you want. I know some of us are that anal about orphaned files that we'd do as much, but for the average joe....meh. Whatever floats your boat. You have much to learn young pattowan.

*edit and I mean that in the most endearing fashion =)

Upvote 0
Restore manually or however way you want to. Re-add all your stuff if you want. I know some of us are that anal about orphaned files that we'd do as much, but for the average joe....meh. Whatever floats your boat. You have much to learn young pattowan.

*edit and I mean that in the most endearing fashion =)

Definitely confused about what your trying to get across :p

Upvote 0
i am on my second device, on the first one while waiting for my replacement i was running launcher pro when i updated to the leaked 2.2. the update went as smooth as could be, none of my major settings or screens got changed. it was pretty simple.

ive got my phone set up now with just lp and waiting for the official update. will not worry about doing a wipe.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones