• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help wont turn on!

adien666

Oct 31, 2008
was charging my phone in my car tonite and when i went to check up on it, it had no signal. so i turned the phone on and when i tried to turn it on it just stayed with a blank screen. i think the screen is on tho cause its producing a faint glow but wont turn on! any help?:thinking:

was charging my phone in my car tonite and when i went to check up on it, it had no signal. so i turned the phone on and when i tried to turn it on it just stayed with a blank screen. i think the screen is on tho cause its producing a faint glow but wont turn on! any help?:thinking:

Do a manual re-boot (Power and down on the volume rocker - hold them for like 15 seconds I think and it will hard re-boot)
Essentially the same as pulling the battery.

Good luck.

Reactions: faith2c24
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones