• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [WORKING]~*how to root micromax a75 *~

@ninadchaudhari, it seems the wifi fix is about change file permissions, it can't be done on the system.img you have posted?. It may be useful, for someone who is newbie and even for people who wants to re-flash again incase of any errors in current modded system.img and wants to flash without going to wi-fi fix again.

Upvote 0
one more thing. I have tried to install 'Good for enterprise' which is for corporate emails allowed to view office emails, which is failed, because it looks for rooted device and it doesn't work. Before rooting it works fine. Do you have any clue how to install it?.

I have never used that software u posted but, why do u need that ?
I get my corporate server emails direcly from the android native client...
just go to settings >accounts ? add account then select corporate account input apt. settings and u r done :p

Else you can try the very famous : K-9 mail
open source....

Upvote 0
@ninadchaudhari, it seems the wifi fix is about change file permissions, it can't be done on the system.img you have posted?. It may be useful, for someone who is newbie and even for people who wants to re-flash again incase of any errors in current modded system.img and wants to flash without going to wi-fi fix again.

Well i do not think just running a program from the pc is that difficult :D :D :D
I do not plan to do so as doing that will require least 1Hr which i think is useless ! + there are more important projects to work on :)
Though i have considered it in repairs thing but, with least priority !

Upvote 0
Hi there,

I have a A75 bought 1 week back only, but having performance problems.

I followed and updated the phone it is better in using, but phone still having battery problem. I have few queries regarding the Rooting & Flashing.

Whats the difference in Flashing & Rooting? I updated the phone with the updates from I downloaded (said to be micromax updates), but when i tried installing titanium backup, ROM manager it says it need to be rooted.

help.................................
It was fully drained and chargered 100% but when i got up in morning battery was only 20% left

Upvote 0
@ninadchaudhari
I am not able to attend the incoming calls via bluetooth. i.e. b4 root, I was able to attend the incoming call by pressing a button on the bluetooth (sony mw600), but now, by selecting on the phone only I can able to. Is there is any permissions similar to wi-fi required to fix?

Almost all the permissions are fixed by the script
try flashing the new system from mmx then try if it is working !
Will cross check though and will add in the next EXE
btw i am creating a complete executive next time that will automatically install necessary drivers also!!!!

Upvote 0
@ninadchaudhari
I am not able to attend the incoming calls via bluetooth. i.e. b4 root, I was able to attend the incoming call by pressing a button on the bluetooth (sony mw600), but now, by selecting on the phone only I can able to. Is there is any permissions similar to wi-fi required to fix?

Hey plz report is everything is fine after a reboot
else i will have to hunt down the problem.

Upvote 0
Hi

While trying to run the WiFi Fix..

The following message is coming..

The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you are running.

IIm using Win7 32bit...

What could be the problem??

Suraj

Very sorry for that ,
the ppl here earlier have fixed the wifi from a different installer which i replaced with a new ( more sophisticated one )
the new exe i created is mistakenly compiled on 64bit compiler ,
Edit :
Corrected ...

Reactions: ESSuraj
Upvote 0
@ ninad

is the performace is boosted after rooting i mean the spead of contacts and call log is incresed or not plz reply..........................faaaaassssssttttttttttt.............

Consider reading about what is rooting from the sticky found on the same sub-forum

It does open ways to improve performance but itself does not improve!

Upvote 0
Hi..

Downloaded the 32 bit version..
Im getting this error..

Code:
---------------------------------------------------------------
             After Root  executable for Windows OS
                  Developed Completly by,
                 *** NINAD CHAUHDHARI ***
          Requested to Keep the Identity unmodified
         Take permissions before any modifications !
---------------------------------------------------------------
-
--- Setting up Environment ---
---Cleaning---
--Cleaning Done --
--- Environment Setup DONE ---
-
--- Starting check ---
ERROR: adb not found [[Contact NINAD]] immediately !
Press any key to continue . . .

adb drivers are already installed..

Still getting this error..

Can u check..

Suraj

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones