Advertisement
    :
    leo321 and BrianJB like this.
  2. xodinx

xodinx New Member

if its worth,, why not !?
  3. truckin

truckin New Member

Awesome! Im a used android buying junkie. In the last 6mo ive bought a samsung omnia, a moto devour, an incredible, and recently droid x all off of craigslist. Being a truck driver has its benefits lol. Im always checkin CL for the areas im heading towards. It was so much easier before craiglook got shut down :-/
  4. moe3754

moe3754 Well-Known Member

This site does me no good I have unlocked phone's to sell not some carrier crap, there is no place on there for unlocked phones to be listed!!!!
  5. swappa

swappa Member

You can sell unlocked phones (it's welcomed). When you create a listing for a device you can mark that it is unlocked and describe any mods.

Do you have devices that aren't on the site? If so, let me know and I'll add them.

Swappa (Android) Buy and sell Android devices
  6. Ferrari353

Ferrari353 Well-Known Member

You should open a section for non-android phones too...I want to sell my Samsung Mythic.
  7. I prob would not buy a used device.
  8. patrick848

patrick848 Member

When viewing pictures, instead of opening in a new tab, open some kind of picture view thing like what Facebook does. We should be able to use the arrow keys to navigate and Esc to close it. Right now it's kind of inconvenient to close a tab every picture.
  9. WV_ANDROID

WV_ANDROID Well-Known Member

I have used swappa 4 times and its been great so far.
  10. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

The front page looks a little dated (mostly old phones), but the concept is nice, with the "buy" and "sell" buttons by each device.

Looks like a good alternative to eBay, etc.
  11. PaulUK

PaulUK Member

A UK version of the site would be good! :)
  12. Notluk

Notluk Well-Known Member

Swappa is great, I've sold around 10 devices on there. Everything is smooth and Ben is a really cool guy.

The homepage is determined by how many of a device there is, the Nexus One is first because there are more of them than any other device for sale, and so on. :)
  13. talormolly

talormolly Member

why not? i always get refurbished phones from pandawill, but most of them are blackberry, motorola, or iphone, I wanna get HTC, where to go?
  14. jacsr1971

jacsr1971 New Member

If you can belive it, most carriers have an area to recycle used phones, and lo and behold, they also sell refurbished phone's. Wonder where they get them. Atleast if you buy from ebay, or craig's list you get the ability to help someone, make a little back when they put out the big dollars for a new phone. I'm not talking about businesses but the average Joe or Jane.
  15. Matty Mo

Matty Mo Well-Known Member

update your devices more often, ive had like 2 sprint devices i cant add for sale because you dont have them up...
  16. futekme

futekme New Member

A uk site would be useful, looking to buy a second hand htc desire
  17. bobhaha

bobhaha Member

Recommend you to spread your sites to some android forums, like slatedroid, androidtablets, pandawillforum, xda-developers. I saw some members look for second-hand tablets there.
  18. tboates

tboates New Member

I'm looking for an HTC Vivid, You don't have that up on your site yet, just another phone that should be up there :)
  19. lilrob1213

lilrob1213 Well-Known Member

Hey, I like the site, just wanted to buy a phone for virgin mobile, but their phones aren't the best. Can I flash another phone to virgin mobile? Would this be the unlocked phones talked about? Thanks.
  20. Sam Voss

Sam Voss Well-Known Member

this is a pretty cool site, any talks on making an app for it yet?
  21. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Good site. Added to my shopping favorites.
  22. evilkittypro

evilkittypro Member

I would buy a used device. I checked out your site and I think it's a great idea!
  23. BrianJB

BrianJB Well-Known Member

Its a really cool site, personally I haven't used it because I try to help out my fellow af peers. But I have directed people to your site.
    WV_ANDROID likes this.
  24. WV_ANDROID

WV_ANDROID Well-Known Member

An app would be great.
  25. PhoneDeNovo

PhoneDeNovo New Member

I would buy and/or sell a used Android device. In fact, I recently purchased 3 used HTC EVO 4G phones.

I first purchased an HTC EVO from craigslist and immediately thereafter, I purchased one for a relative on eBay. These were Sprint HTC EVOs and my plan was to have them both flashed to the Boost Mobile Network. However, on the same day after I purchased one of the phones, I saw an HTC EVO on craigslist that was newly new that had already been flashed to Boost, so I purchased that phone also.

I will sell one of the two unflashed EVOs.
    Rxpert83 likes this.