• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

X for original Droid

SacNutz

Dec 28, 2009
I got a Droid X on release day, and have recently come into some financial difficulties. School is requiring me to take out multiple loans and I'm unemployed.

So here's what I'm looking for: Your Droid plus 250(obo?) for my Droid X.

My phone is 100% perfect. No joke. Not a single scratch, zero dead pixels, never dropped, no battery problems, no problems with the speaker. It's been in a Phantom Skinz full cover and a verizon gloss black silicone case since I pulled it out of the box. Seriously, you would think it's brand new. Comes with original box and all documents just like new. Since you already have a Droid you might as well just keep your charger since it's identical. Also comes with an extra phantom skin.

That being said... I'm looking for a Droid in equal condition. No cracks, dents, buttons with flaked off paint, etc.

Let me know if you have questions or anything. I can load up some pictures a bit later.

It'll be hard to find an original Droid in the condition you are looking for. Someone who took that good of care will probably not be parting with their beloved Droid. Also, you may want to lower your cash amount, even if it is OBO. Just trying to help with the trade and throw that out there.

Upvote 0
It'll be hard to find an original Droid in the condition you are looking for. Someone who took that good of care will probably not be parting with their beloved Droid. Also, you may want to lower your cash amount, even if it is OBO. Just trying to help with the trade and throw that out there.

Well, thanks for urinating all over my thread. I appreciate your concern.

Never know who is willing to part with their Droid until you ask. I figured I could get 500 on ebay for my phone and buy a droid for 200, so I'm sacrificing 50 bucks to not have to deal with ebay. Regardless, I'm not looking for opinions. If you're interested shoot me a message and we'll talk business.

Upvote 0
I got a Droid X on release day, and have recently come into some financial difficulties. School is requiring me to take out multiple loans and I'm unemployed.

So here's what I'm looking for: Your Droid plus 250(obo?) for my Droid X.

My phone is 100% perfect. No joke. Not a single scratch, zero dead pixels, never dropped, no battery problems, no problems with the speaker. It's been in a Phantom Skinz full cover and a verizon gloss black silicone case since I pulled it out of the box. Seriously, you would think it's brand new. Comes with original box and all documents just like new. Since you already have a Droid you might as well just keep your charger since it's identical. Also comes with an extra phantom skin.

That being said... I'm looking for a Droid in equal condition. No cracks, dents, buttons with flaked off paint, etc.

Let me know if you have questions or anything. I can load up some pictures a bit later.

I have a 3 1/2 month old droid. Been in an otterbox with a screen protector since day one. It is Rooted and oc'd.

Running Kangerade V5.0.9 and
Kernal version
Chevyno1@ubuntu#4 2.6.32-ulowV-1.2Ghz

And comes with the otterbox and another case. Only thing i do not have is original box (kid tore it up)

Condition is near perfect. Would you take it and $200.00?

Thank you

AJ

Upvote 0
I have a Droid 1 and is 8.5 out of 10 quality. It is rooted and running Froyo 2.2. It comes with the original box and all accessories that came with it. It has had the Verizon hard case with belt clip since day 1. It has no scratches or smudges anywhere that I can see. I'm a toy collector and take great care of my toys

It also comes with the media port and car window mount for GPS use.

Considering you probably paid $199 for the X, I would offer my package and $100 for your X. Let me know.:)

If this is possible, maybe someone here would be interested in buying this package. Wife says too many toys and the Droid has to go; damn.

Upvote 0
:)
I might already have someone interested, and he's the highest bidder so far. But if that falls through damule6666 is next in line. I'll keep the thread updated as things progress. Thanks!

I also have a spare battery plus don't forget, each of the ports, bedside and car mount add value above just the phone. This phone is already rooted with the new Froyo OS. It is clocked at 800 MHz and can run faster if needed.

I increase my offer to $175.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones