x going crazy!Support

Last Updated:

1. gmenfan83

gmenfan83 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

this just started this morning...when listening to my fm radio my x keeps automatically going to voice command on its own and calling people!i downloaded a couple of things from the market last night but even after deleting them the problem continues...did a batt pull and that didn't work?

Advertisement
  2. JubbaTheHutt

JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member

3. gmenfan83

no I did not install the leak..i would rather play it safe and wait for the official release although I know of anything happens it can be fixed with the help of this forum!

4. mwpeck

mwpeck Well-Known Member

2.2 is not the cause of the issue.

I had to test a pair of headphones out about 2 days after I got my X. It did the SAME exact thing. I plugged them in, my phone called my grandparents, I cancelled the call and went to the FM radio app. Verified the headphones were working, then unplugged them....it called them AGAIN, so they called back and I had to explain to them that my new phone was acting up for some reason.

No clue what causes it, but it is a bug with the stock Droid X running no additional apps. No clue if 2.2 fixed it or not though, haven't tried yet.

5. gmenfan83

well I have been using the radio on my x since I got it about two weeks after its release date and this is the first problem I'm having....actually this is the first problem I have had with the x...its been amazing coming from a bb storm...and I actually laughed a lit calling my wife this sleeping beforemorning while she was still sleeping before work...although she wasn't too impressed being woken up 10 times from my possessed x!