• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
i recentley purchased a sony ericsson x10 everything seems to be running fin apart from 2 things. 1 it wont allow me to send any sms messages and 2 it wont allow me to download the internet and mms settings i thought this may have helped. now the phone used to be registered to a vodafone sim, but it is now registered to an O2 sim can anyone help

Sounds like service settings, the kind of thing you need to call your provider for. T-mobile, for example, if i call them with an internet/sms/mms problem - they will send me a service-settings text - i open and save the message and it updates my settings. Admittedly i have not had to do this with my x10i but i would think the solution is still the same.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones