• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

XOLO A1000 - How to take full backup and restore for Factory Data Reset?

mobijunkie

Lurker
May 25, 2012
Friends,

I am using XOLO A1000. Recently I experienced a problem in my phone.

Problem:
The rear camera option got disappeared from camera function. I can use only front camera. I contacted XOLO care and they suggested me to apply FACTORY DATA RESET option.

Now I am ready to reset the phone but before that I need to take full backup of my phone. There is no software / tool is being provided by the company. Can you guys help to find a software / tool which can take full backup (contacts, msg, apps, photos, settings, etc...) and restore as well without rooting the phone?

Awaiting your responses.

Regards,
MJ

Thanks for the reply Matt.

In my phone "Backup My Data" option is not active (is disabled). Even I am unable to CHECK the check box to activate this option. If this function is not working how can it backup all my app data in to gmail account?

For pictures use cluoud storage. I have written about them in my blog and the link is in my signature. Your apps and contacts are already backed up by your gmail account. For sms i recommend installing an app from google play.
And i think that is it. Anything else needs backup?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones