• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I know there are a dozen threads on how to connect your yahoo email to the htc hero but i have tried them all and nothing works. Any ideas? I dont have yahoo plus so is there a way to do it? I had it connected to my blackberry just fine. If there isnt a way to do it are there any apps i could get for it to connect??

Thanks

I know there are a dozen threads on how to connect your yahoo email to the htc hero but i have tried them all and nothing works. Any ideas? I dont have yahoo plus so is there a way to do it? I had it connected to my blackberry just fine. If there isnt a way to do it are there any apps i could get for it to connect??

Thanks

Yahoo Mail free POP access

2009 April 10

tags: internet
by Dragos

For a long time, Yahoo allowed POP access only for Premium accounts, so people used custom applications, like Y!Pops to have this feature. This is not longer the case. To enable the POP3 access for your free yahoo mail account, all you have to change is the preferred content, setting it to Asia.
Select Options->Mail Options, then Account, followed by

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones