You can order the EVO on the Bestbuy website right now

Last Updated:

1. c17h21

c17h21 New Member This Topic's Starter

So I have been checking this most everyday and today the option to order the phone was active, no longer the sold out online button. Don't know if this has been shared on here yet but I got excited. ;)

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Want a cookie?

3. Stickboy46

Stickboy46 Well-Known Member

Call your local BB we got 65 in yesterday.

4. Lowrez

Lowrez New Member

Thanks for the heads up. Finally got my Evo's. No thanks to wirefly (never again!).

5. featherz

featherz Member

Best buy appears to be letting me order these even though I am still in contract and am not eligible for an upgrade - just says contract renewal (which is fine). I haven't ordered yet, but will something (like a huge bill) come to bite me in the butt later if I order one to replace my hubby's (still in contract) Hero?

=)

6. pgus13

pgus13 Well-Known Member

I wasn't eligible for an upgrade and SO FAR, I haven't gotten a huge bill. We shall see when July's bill comes in!

featherz likes this.
  7. eric3316

eric3316 Well-Known Member

Anybody notice it says white when you go in to order it on the website.....

8. Hardcorp

Hardcorp Well-Known Member

When I go to order it appears that the phones will be shipped from Sprint and we all know Sprint doesn't have any. Is there anyone who has actually gotten their phone shipped from Best Buy after ordering it online?

I called the three BB in my area and all of the are out of the EVOs and one even said they are still working on getting the Pre-orders.

9. omegafiler

omegafiler Member

If they're on-line, that usually means they are or will soon be in the stores. Call around and find a store who doesn't use waiting lists. I called several places and there are folks who still have several weeks before they get their phone. If they're nice, they'll even tell you when the shipment is expected so you know when to show up.

I just found a BB yesterday who got a large order in that same day and only sells them on a first come first serve basis. No waiting for me!

10. Aaron91RS

Aaron91RS Well-Known Member

I went to Best Buy and they had 13 in stock.
    This was monday at ~noon.
    And the other guy said his got 65 so i think a lot of Best Buys probably have/had them as of monday.

11. Rdiaz89

Rdiaz89 Member

I ordered online on 6/21 got a tracking number on 6/22 saying should be here on the 28th.. Best buy does ground shipping that's why. It shouldn't take many of u long to get- I'm in CA n they are located in Chicago which is the cause of it taking a while