Z1 DeliveryGeneral

1. Numpty999

Numpty999 New Member

When I ordered my Z1 via EE a week ago I am sure they said expect delivery between 16th and 22nd September. Anyone else heard anything on delivery from EE or other networks?

Advertisement
    :
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Welcome to AF! :)

Carphone Warehouse were shipping pre orders on the today as far as I'm aware.

Whilst I've not seen anything concrete, everything I've found online points to a launch this week or at the start of next week.

Did you order online or at your local store?
  3. Numpty999

Numpty999 New Member

As the wifes TMobile contract was up on the 19th September I rang EE a week last Saturday to place an order and move from 3G to 4G.
  4. Beards

Beards Well-Known Member

Clove have confirmed they have received stock of the Black Z1 and are shipping all pre-orders out today.
    They have enough stock to complete all pre-orders.
    Those who ordered through Clove will receive an email NLT 6pm this evening informing you your phone is out for delivery.

UK customers will receive their phones tomorrow (Wednesday 18 Sep 2013).
  5. El Presidente

6. Beards

Beards Well-Known Member

Agree...
    I wonder if it will be the same when it comes to issuing the firmware updates?
  7. Phil Wales

Phil Wales Member

Went in to CPW today, to see about my Pre-order, it's not even on their system yet. I'm assuming next week, when all the cases and lenses come out, and to avoid iPhone launch.
  8. El Presidente

According to some of the comments on the GSMarena article, some CPW's have said delivery is imminent (tomorrow).

Have you looked at cases yet? There are a few nice looking ones on mobilefun.

Probably, lagging months behind the unbranded versions as always. :(
  9. El Presidente

Visited EE today, the guy reckons later on today or tomorrow.

They have a demo model (it didn't turn on), and it feels really, really nice. I know some reviews have said it's a bit big, but it seemed ok to me.
  10. SavageRobot

SavageRobot Well-Known Member

Pre ordered mine on announcement date with EE. Arrived yesterday with UKMail. EE have messed up a bit with regards to the upgrade but in fairness I didn't expect to see the phone until end of week and on Monday UKmail text me saying would be with me next day.
    El Presidente likes this.
  11. Numpty999

Numpty999 New Member

Mine arrived yesterday from EE. In black. Need to apply seperately for the Smart Watch.
  12. El Presidente

What's the deal? I'm sure I read it's done via a promotions app or something like that?
  13. Beards

Beards Well-Known Member

Interesting.....
    Orders placed with Clove which also have the free Smart Watch have the watches on back order to be delivered automatically at no extra cost or anything further from the buyer at the end of the month.
  14. El Presidente

Yep, this is from the CPW website:

I presume EE are doing it in a similar fashion?
  15. Phil Wales

Phil Wales Member

I've ordered the Sony case from Amazon, the one with the lens bracket on it. As I got the lens as part of the CPW Pre-order.
  16. maverick1103

maverick1103 New Member

Had an update a couple of hours ago from CPW to say my black Z1 has been dispatched and I will receive it tomorrow along with the free QX10 lens :D

After some failed promises I'm finally getting it.
  17. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

If it's similar to the Z then it's the unbranded UK firmware that lags behind.