• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE AWE USB Drivers?

acmav289

Jan 27, 2013
anyone have a link to the usb drivers?

My laptop for some reason wont install them from the phone, my PC will, just not the laptop.

I went to ZTE's website but their usa section is down, tried other english speaking countries but none had the N800/AWE listed.

thanks! (I also googled and couldn't find them, but I know I've seen them on a forum before)

Try ZTE_Android_Driver

Also make sure your laptop is connected to the internet if you want it to install the driver itself. The driver isn't installed from the phone, it's looked for on the internet.

Thanks! yeah the laptop was connected to the internet at all times, every other device installed correctly even my other cellphone, just the awe wasn't recognized. I even had it in the correct "install drivers" mode and nothing. also tried USB drive mode and nothing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones