• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE WARP Watering hole

Hair of the dog is what i've known it as. But I haven't drank in like 4 days. So That's why he thought that. My doctor says I have "cluster headaches" which means my brain isn't getting the oxygen it is supposed to and they come in clusters. Some are bad.. Some aren't so bad.. I haven't had any in like 2 or 3 months so I was super happy.. And then all of a sudden BAM! I'm pulling over and puking on the side of the road.

Upvote 0
Hair of the dog is what i've known it as. But I haven't drank in like 4 days. So That's why he thought that. My doctor says I have "cluster headaches" which means my brain isn't getting the oxygen it is supposed to and they come in clusters. Some are bad.. Some aren't so bad.. I haven't had any in like 2 or 3 months so I was super happy.. And then all of a sudden BAM! I'm pulling over and puking on the side of the road.

Cluster headaches suck....I get migraines and they are horrible as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones