• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ZTW Having Issues Sending MMS's

jbduenweg

Apr 20, 2013
I have just purchased a ZTE Warp a few weeks ago, and it seems to be working fine - a few common glitches here and there, but easily fixed with a reboot. However, it's not sending MMS's anymore. I'll take a picture, and send it to a friend, it says 'sent', so I assume it's gone through. But several of my friends aren't getting my pictures. I've tried sending one to myself. It says 'sent', but I get nothing. At all. I've updated the firmware, the software, the profile, and the profile. I've rebooted my phone several times, even taking out the battery and putting it back in. Nothing is working. My carrier is iWireless, and I have over 2,000 MB of data still left to use, and I'm on the unlimited texting plan. My mobile data is enabled, as well. Could this be the phone or the carrier?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones