• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ZV6 V.5 Stock Mod - Debloated - No Gapps

Been using this rom for awhile now. My current problem (there are a few other minor ones) is that there are no notifications when there is voicemail. I have pulled my hair out looking through forums and trying things. The icon for voicemail is there on the phone, and I can enter it, but it says it's trying to verify my account, and never can. When I try to update through the app, it says general failure. No voicemails show on the app, even though when calling the voicemail through "1" on the phone, there are vm's present. I chatted with Virgin Mobile about it and they reactivated my voicemail, but nothing changed. Tried a soft reset. Don't want to factory reset and lose root. Any ideas, anyone? Would surely appreciate figuring out how to get notifications of voicemail- kinda important!
Notes: When I look in ES file Explorer, it shows the vtt-sprint.apk file there in sys/privapp. When I press on it to install it says it didn't install after trying. Perhaps since it's already there on my phone?
Hope that made sense. TIA

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones