• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2.2 Froyo OTA ETA Opinion Poll

When will Incredible get Froyo? (OPINION)

• Total voters
Just install the RUU!

i spent alot of time setting up all the icons and widgets in the spots i want and im willing to wait a week for the OTA to come out so that i dont have to resetup all of them.

plus different txt/phone/email sounds setup for each situation (work, home, bars, friends houses, school)

its alot of work. especially since i havent had very good luck with titanium backup.

Upvote 0
33% are the official winners. Although some had to wait for early September, the official OTA did start in late August and after a 3 day meeting, the rules committee ruled that Late August was the winner.

Congrats to all who played. If you are a winner, send me your phone and $100 in cash. There is no prize, I could just use the money!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones