• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2 issues any feedback

DonB

♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™
Nov 30, 2009
18th Hole Of the Golf Course
1) When I hit the phone dialer and from there it shows the Keypad dialer and above it has your most recent calls made, then if you close the keypad dialer you can scroll the most recent calls and then it will reach your phone books contact, my issue is some of the contact on there are missing from the ones from my people, is there a way to make those contacts the same as people, without actually having to hit the menu button and go to people

2) HTC weather app on homepage, it use to have my hometown on it when I was home, now it either shows the next town away about 4 miles away, or it will show both towns, mine and the town 4 miles away, they will be separated by a / is there any way I can get my town to show up again when I am home. ???

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones