• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Guahan

Lurker
Mar 24, 2011
Hey guys, here's my specs..

Android Version - 2.2
Kernel - 2.6.32.15-KING-HAVS-OC-UV
Rom - Skyraider 3.3 Sense

I have two issues and hopefully you guys can try your best to come up with a solution to my problem!

#1. My phone goes to sleep like every 15-25 seconds. I've checked the "Screen Timeout" in the settings and I set it to like something else other than 30 seconds, and yet, it turns off. I'm not sure if it's the ROM, but I've never had this problem before.

#2. I had to wipe my phone because I kept getting this annoying "unexpectedly force close" popup. I have a backup for when I used "My Backup Pro" but the version I have is outdated and won't let me restore. Does anyone have a solution for this? Either a newer version of it or atleast I can move my backup I have and put it in a diff folder on my phone for another appl, like Titanium, can read it and restore it?

I'm hoping one of you can help me or atleast try to help me. Thank you!​

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones