• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nokia 5.4 bootloop

micasjas

Lurker
Oct 22, 2023
I have my mother her phone here. It's a Nokia 5.4 with Android one. It's stuck on the Nokia logo. When I press volume up and start button I get the little Adroid guy and a no command text. When I press volume down and start button I get the options power off, Start, restart bootloader, recovery mode. Non of those help anything.
The bootloader and baseband version are empty. Not sure how to go from here. I would think trying a hard reset and use some software to atleast get (some) of her pictures bak was the easiest thing to do however there is no factory reset option. I hope someone can help me. She is 88 and eventhough she doesnt really understand her phone, she likes to play a game and take pictures on it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones