• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 2 Problems I can't figure out. Can someone help? Thanks!

Ok, 1 is people call me but my phone will not go to voice mail.?? Is there something I need to turn on or set up to get voice mails? My previous phone (iphone) worked fine, I never had to set anything up at all.

My 2nd question is, I went onto Media Hub to use my free $25 code for movie ect.. but when I bought a movie if would not download it. :(
I tried again and again and again... all it keeps saying is, "Problem with downloading, try again."
I keep trying again but it never works. :/

Thanks for your help in advance! :)

Ok I am going to try that. The ATT store I went to only was 1 person was there and she had NO idea what she was doing at all. :( I asked to please use the same data and messaging plan I had before and when I got home I called and checked and I had NO plan for my phone at all!! I was very mad... because I already started setting my phone up and going online, FB, ect..before I called. I told them they had better not charge me because it was NOT my fault. lol..

Upvote 0
Ok, 1 is people call me but my phone will not go to voice mail.?? Is there something I need to turn on or set up to get voice mails? My previous phone (iphone) worked fine, I never had to set anything up at all.

My 2nd question is, I went onto Media Hub to use my free $25 code for movie ect.. but when I bought a movie if would not download it. :(
I tried again and again and again... all it keeps saying is, "Problem with downloading, try again."
I keep trying again but it never works. :/

Thanks for your help in advance! :)

Yeah I got the same message after buying a movie..make sure u gave good wiring signal...I left mine alone n it started downloading on its own so leave it for a bit...should download itself

Upvote 0
I had the same problem...I had the iPhone as well and having an iPhone is a digital Voice mail. So AT&T needs to set up a new voice mail on their system. Basically your going back to the old system of voice mail, where iPhone has the digital service. Hope this works for you??

The person that told you those things is Wrong.

Ive switched between Android and iPhone and back. No Problem.

AT&T has just one digital voicemail for all phones. It works perfectly as long as the rep working with you does their job properly. Their is no difference in voicemail between the two platforms iOS & Android.

I also use verizon for my Droid X and incredible. I also have a Verizon iPhone and they use the same voicemail as AT&T. These are both good carriers, it just depends on your location. Some areas are better with one over the other. That's why they have coverage maps for you to review.

Cheers :)

Sent via Galaxy S II using Swype

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones