• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories 2150mah Extended Battery + Case

You couldn't pry my 2150 outta my cold, dead hands with a crowbar and a comealong...

I simply leave EVERYTHING on (Bluetooth, WIFI, Max Display Brightness, 10 Minute Screen Timeout, Frequent Syncs on 5 email accounts, FB, Weather, etc) and this thing never stumbles...

Tonight I've had all that plus have been syncing 12 Gigs of music via WIFI from my laptop (via TuneSync) and haven't given it a second thought...

I'm doing surgery on a spare Verizon silicon case tomorrow to fit it over the extended back, and won't look back...

(What makes this key for me is that I work 24 hour shifts. I used to have to keep a charger on the truck, one at the station, and make sure that I had one available when I hit the rack - I'm giving my wife my spare chargers for her droid!)

Texan, I couldn't agree more about this battery! I too work 24/48 hr shifts and finished up my shift with 30 hrs uptime and nearly 8 hrs awake time and still have 40% left! I have GPS and Wifi on all the time, did a great deal of internet action with the majority of that on 3G, installed some apps and played Jewels for a couple of hours. It's really nice to have a phone I can use to it's intended potential and not have to worry about having to charge in the middle of the shift!

Reactions: Sevreth
Upvote 0
Good Morning all,

Found the 2150mAh battery at Overstock for $35.44 with shipping. After throughly reading this post and this site (trolling mostly and joining only yesterday), I feel this is a smart buy despite the nay sayers.

Here is the link (only 8 remaining as of this posting). HTC Droid Incredible Original Extended Battery | Overstock.com

Only has a 30 day warranty, but if I dont like it / it doesnt work, I will send it back.

Hope everyone who wants one can get it at this awesome price. I get a 25% corporate discount from VZW online, but it still wasn't this good.

Cheers,

-Sev

Upvote 0
Good Morning all,

Found the 2150mAh battery at Overstock for $35.44 with shipping. After throughly reading this post and this site (trolling mostly and joining only yesterday), I feel this is a smart buy despite the nay sayers.

Here is the link (only 8 remaining as of this posting). HTC Droid Incredible Original Extended Battery | Overstock.com

Only has a 30 day warranty, but if I dont like it / it doesnt work, I will send it back.

Hope everyone who wants one can get it at this awesome price. I get a 25% corporate discount from VZW online, but it still wasn't this good.

Cheers,

-Sev

Thanks for the tip on this one. They've got something more of a special today. Picked up mine for $29.94 shipped. :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones