• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 2nd Line / Data Widget Question

Dabitz

Android Enthusiast
Sep 17, 2010
NJ
Hi everyone, I got the Nexus but gave my wife my X (that sounds so wrong). Anyway, she only has 2GB of data and I was trying to setup the data widget on her phone so she could keep track of it. However, it was showing my data, not hers. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks so much as always...

Yes, I did. The widget asks me to login and I am using my verizon username and password. I wonder if there is a way to create an account under her name...

Have you tried to open the My Verizon app with WiFi turned off? As long as you are on WiFi, you have to log in and sinse you are using YOUR login, it is showing your data. turn off WiFi and it will auto-login using the cell authentication and will show the correct data.

Just a side note, that widget is not very acurate, You might want to check the market for a more acurate option,

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones