• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

3 button navigation bar, hide this until I need it

claws111

Lurker
Sep 3, 2023
Edit:
How can I hide the standard 3 button navigation for Android on a Motorola?

Google responses only point to using swipe gestures navigation. I want to use the 3 button. Navigation system I've been using for years.

This morning, I could swipe down and the buttons would appear. Then I updated and they won't go away. When I type gets in the way and it closes aps if my palm barely grazes it.

Last edited:
I appreciate your looking out.
That's a whole other type of navigation system though. It changes from the 3 button to some weird swiping system.

I need to hide the 3 button navigation bar instead of changing it to another style of navigation .

No matter how I type in Google, this is the same suggestion

Upvote 0
I appreciate your looking out.
That's a whole other type of navigation system though. It changes from the 3 button to some weird swiping system.

I need to hide the 3 button navigation bar instead of changing it to another style of navigation .

No matter how I type in Google, this is the same suggestion
or you can just get used to using gestures.
I think they have alien slave workers that don't know human problems
well its never been an issue for me. on any of my phones.

i think your phone is a Moto G 5G. if it is, it looks like you have android 10. if it is so than maybe this might work:

Upvote 0
Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones