• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 3 issues...Faulty Phone Maybe?

Droidizzle

May 5, 2010
A-Town, Oregon
I have three issues and it really pisses me off as I like this phone, but so far it reminds me of a piece of crap.

1.- 6 times within a 8 hour period my phone would not wake from sleep. Kept pressing power and nothing, not even a screen flash. I had to pull the battery every single time. I am sure it would have been more than 6 but my battery died at work so it couldn't keep going.

2.- Bluetooth not connecting media and phone settings at the same time. Yes I know there are to separate check boxes, I have them both checked, but only the phone connects.

3.- TWO dropped calls in an area where I have NEVER dropped a call before. I have gone through ten phones and not a single one dropped a call in this area.

I have the lag fix which I will uninstall as soon as my phone charges to see if it fixes it. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great, if not off to the Verizon store tomorrow to get a new one. Then if that doesn't work then I will have to wait for the X to be sent to me.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones