• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

3 things on my hero....Please Help

I have looked all through the phone and the threads here for a solution to these ?'s...

1) I don't know how to make it so that my mail does not delete after a few days?

2) Is the way to save select emails to a folder?

3) Has anyone found a way to edit the default dictionary? Sure would be nice if "if" didn't become "id" and "on" didn't become "ob".

Thanks A Bunch

I have looked all through the phone and the threads here for a solution to these ?'s...

1) I don't know how to make it so that my mail does not delete after a few days?

2) Is the way to save select emails to a folder?

3) Has anyone found a way to edit the default dictionary? Sure would be nice if "if" didn't become "id" and "on" didn't become "ob".

Thanks A Bunch

there is a setting to keep it for a certain amount of days. go to mail>menu>more>settings>send and receive>download options>and change it to what you want...mine is set at 3 days.

Upvote 0
If you go to the server where your mail resides and can set up folders there, the mail app on the Hero will read them and allow access to them from phone. Otherwise I do not think there is a way to control folders through the mail app.

In settings I think you can clear the words learned or history, but I don't thinly the library itself is equitable. A useful setting... maybe on the future we will see that.

Regards...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones